Obuka: 1 Dan
ES81616 is a one-day class that covers the Lenovo X6 Mission-Critical product portfolio. The Lenovo X6 Mission-Critical product portfolio represents the sixth generation of servers that are built on Lenovo Enterprise X-Architecture, which is the culmination of generations of Lenovo technology and innovation that is derived from our experience in high-end enterprise servers.
The X6 servers deliver innovation with enhanced scalability, reliability, availability, and serviceability (RAS) features to enable optimal break-through performance that is ideal for mission-critical scalable databases, business analytics, virtualization, enterprise applications, and cloud applications.
This one-day course highlights the features and functions of Lenovo X6 Enterprise X-Architecture that include Intel Haswell and Broadwell microarchitecture. Lenovo X6 Mission-Critical servers that are showcased include the System x3850 X6, System x3850 X6, Flex System x480 X6 Compute Node, and Flex System x880 X6 Compute Node. Lenovo systems innovations such as FlexNode are also discussed.
Upon completion of the Lenovo X6 Mission-Critical Servers – Architecture and Product Overview course, students will be able to:
- Identify the Lenovo X6 architecture features
- Describe the features of the Lenovo System x3850 X6
- Describe the features of the Lenovo System x3950 X6
- Describe the features of the Lenovo Flex System X6 compute nodes
- This is a base course for individuals who are involved in the planning, installing, configuring, and upgrading of Lenovo systems.
- Day 1
- Unit 1: Introduction to Lenovo X6 Mission-Critical Servers
- Unit 2: Lenovo X6 Rack Server Portfolio
- Unit 3: Lenovo Flex System X6 Compute Nodes