Obuka: 3 Dana
This Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals II course will prepare students for the Oracle certification exams (OCP).
Upon completion of the Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals II course, students will be able to:
- Learn to use the SQL99 join syntax and learn about the full range of join operations available, such as natural join, inner join, cross join, outer joins and others.
- Perform advanced SQL queries using techniques such as CASE structures, rollup and cube operations.
- Move beyond basic table definitions, learn to define the full range of database objects, such as advanced table definitions and the creation of indexes, sequences, views and others.
- Use the powerful set of built-in SQL functions. These functions provide sophisticated manipulation of character, numeric and date data elements.
- Take advantage of the latest features found within the Oracle release, such as the handling and tolerating DML errors without application interruption, newly added functions, and other topics.
- Obtain database object metadata from the data dictionary.
- Understand basic database security and object privileges.
- Protect database integrity and extend the conceptual data model using declarative constraints.
- Use SQL Developer and other available SQL interfaces.
- Develop complex SQL*Plus reports and reusable SQL*Plus scripts, as well as control the SQL*Plus environment.
- The target audience for this training course is all Oracle professionals, both business and systems professionals, who wish to pass the Oracle certification exams and need a ‘how to’ guide to acquire the knowledge of SQL.
- Further, this course is well suited for non-Oracle professionals already experienced in the SQL but who wish to become acquainted with the unique and advanced features of Oracle SQL. Among the specific groups for whom this course will be helpful are application developers and database administrators.
- DBOR-915 ORACLE DATABASE 11G: SQL FUNDAMENTALS I