Obuka: 3 Dana
This Oracle Database 11g: RMAN Backup & Recovery course is designed to provide students with the skills needed to design, test, and implement a robust backup and recovery strategy. When a major failure occurs, a variety of recovery and troubleshooting techniques must be employed. The focus of this course is the Oracle Recovery Manager (RMAN) tool. Additional facilities covered include the Data Recovery Advisor, Redo Log File Size Advisor and MTTR Advisor. It is tempting to short-cut appropriate backup procedures if they perform poorly, so special attention is giving to performance optimization.
This course along with its prerequisites cover information necessary to complete the certification test EXAM #1Z1-053 ORACLE DATABASE 11g: ADMINISTRATION II.
Upon completion of the Oracle Database 11g: RMAN Backup & Recovery course, students will be able to:
- Explain user-managed and automatically managed backup strategies and database recovery operations using RMAN and other database facilities.
- Utilize database instance recovery, tuning checkpoints, the Redo Log File Size Advisor and the MTTR Advisor.
- Describe user-managed recovery scenarios, including recovery from temporary, read-only and index tablespaces.
- Understand automatically managed backup strategies and database recovery operations using RMAN and other database facilities. Complete and incomplete media recovery, including database point-in-time recovery and tablespace point-in-time recovery.
- Build upon basic RMAN capabilities with a centralized recovery catalog. Deploy standardized and consistent backup and recovery procedures throughout the enterprise by means of dynamic stored scripts and variable substitution.
- Optimize backups for faster performance and parallelization of operations, employing compression algorithms and other strategies for optimum efficiency.
- Use data preservation through archival backups.
- Duplicate databases for regulatory compliance, Real Application Testing database replay, test configuration and other purposes.
- Detect and handle failures and corruption, including the use of RMAN block recovery and the Data Recovery Advisor.
- The primary target audiences for this course are: Database administrators, Web server administrators, System administrators, Implementation specialists, Data center support engineers, Senior application designers and developers.
- ORACLE DATABASE 11G R2: SQL FUNDAMENTALS – COMPLETE LIBRARY (DBOR-917)
- ORACLE DATABASE 11G R2: PL/SQL FUNDAMENTALS – COMPLETE LIBRARY (DBOR-920)
- ORACLE DATABASE 11G R2: ADMINISTRATION I (DBOR-923)
- INSTANCE RECOVERY
- ABOUT instance recovery
- INSTANCE recovery parallelism
- CHANGING recovery_parallelism
- MTTR advisor & tuning recovery
- REDO logfile size advisor
- FAST-START on-demand parallelism
- CONFIGURING RMAN
- RMAN architecture
- LAUNCH & use RMAN
- CONFIGURE RMAN settings
- ALLOCATE RMAN channels
- BACKUP WITH RMAN
- ABOUT backup file types
- PERFORMING full backups
- PERFORMING incremental backups
- ESTABLISHING backup retention policy
- GENERATE reports
- REPORT unrecoverable
- REPORT need backup
- LIST incarnation
- RMAN MANAGEMENT WITH EM
- MONITORING the flash recovery area
- THE EM interface to RMAN
- SCHEDULING RMAN backups
- ORACLE-SUGGESTED backup strategy
- MANAGE current backups
- BACKUP reports
- MANAGE restore points
- USER-MANAGED RECOVERY OPERATIONS
- RECOVERY concepts
- RECOVER temporary tablespaces
- RECOVER read-only tablespaces
- RECOVER index tablespaces
- RECOVER redo log group member
- RECREATE the password file
- RECOVERY WITH RMAN
- COMPLETE media recovery
- INCOMPLETE media recovery
- RECOVERY using EM
- USING THE RMAN RECOVERY CATALOG
- UNDERSTANDING catalog concepts
- CREATE the recovery catalog
- MANAGE virtual private catalogs
- PROTECTION of the recovery catalog
- USING RMAN scripts
- DATABASE DUPLICATION & CLONING
- WHY perform database duplication?
- RMAN duplicate database
- RMAN duplicate
- DATABASE cloning
- ADVANCED RMAN CAPABILITIES
- BACKUP optimization
- ENHANCING parallelism, section sizes
- BACKUP performance & control
- MINIMIZE time vs minimize load
- ARCHIVAL backups
- COPYING files between databases
- TRANSPORTING TABLESPACES
- ABOUT tablespace transportation
- READ-ONLY tablespace transportation
- READ-WRITE tablespace transport
- TRANSPORT tablespaces using EM
- RECOVERING FROM CORRUPTION WITH DATA RECOVER ADVISOR
- HOW does corruption occur?
- DETECTING corruption
- V$DATABASE_BLOCK_CORRUPTION view
- USING the data recovery advisor
- BLOCK media recovery
- DBMS_REPAIR() isolation