Obuka: 3 Dana
The objective of this course is to provide an introduction to the SQL database language within the context of an Oracle database, based upon the latest features available. This enhanced revision includes many new and expanded conceptual subjects, including:
- A summation of relational database principles and an introduction to the Oracle relational database server.
- Using SQL Developer and other available SQL interfaces.
- Writing simple SQL queries which isolate exactly the data desired, and then format and sort the data as needed.
- Writing moderately complex SQL queries using various join techniques.
- Supplement SQL code with references to pseudo columns and system functions.
- Summarizing, grouping and combining data to obtain more meaningful query results and to allow one to draw conclusions and make business decisions based upon the data processed.
- Advanced query techniques such as set operations, sub-queries and summary functions, allowing one to solve some of the more complex theoretical query challenges.
- Creating and maintaining database tables using the SQL Data Definition Language (DDL).
- Managing data within tables using the SQL Data Manipulation Language (DML).
- Taking advantage of the latest features found within the database such as the use of regular expressions, support for international data, time zones and other topics.
The target audience for this training course is all Oracle professionals, both business and systems professionals, who wish to pass the Oracle certification exams and need a ‘how to’ guide to acquire the knowledge of SQL. Among the specific groups for whom this course will be helpful are:
- Application designers and developers
- Database administrators
- Business users and non-technical senior end users
- ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURES FOR EXECUTIVES
- DATA MODELING: LOGICAL DATABASE DESIGN