Obuka: 2 Dana
This Oracle Database 11g: Resource Manager & Scheduler course is designed to provide students with an introduction to advanced technologies which should be applied to any mission-critical database installation. The Database Resource Manager is an essential tool for database tuning and achieving optimum performance, and is often used in combination with the advisors. The Database Scheduler is a sophisticated tool which can automate many administration tasks and integrate the database into the larger data center and systems infrastructure.
This course along with its prerequisites cover information necessary to complete the certification test EXAM #1Z1-053 ORACLE DATABASE 11g: ADMINISTRATION II.
Upon completion of the Oracle Database 11g: Resource Manager & Scheduler course, students will be able to:
- Control resource utilization on database servers whose resource demand exceeds its capacity.
- Utilize advanced resource management for complex configurations involving multiple CPUs and multiple database instances.
- Automate launching routine maintenance tasks and even application functions using the database Scheduler.
- Centralize administration of database instances and host systems located throughout the enterprise using the remote database Scheduler capabilities.
- Integrate database facilities with other operations within an organization using File Watcher jobs and e-Mail notification capabilities of the extended Scheduler.
- The primary target audiences for this course are: Database administrators, Web server administrators, System administrators, Implementation specialists, Data center support engineers, and Senior application designers and developers.
- ORACLE DATABASE 11G R2: SQL FUNDAMENTALS – COMPLETE LIBRARY (DBOR-917)
- ORACLE DATABASE 11G R2: PL/SQL FUNDAMENTALS – COMPLETE LIBRARY (DBOR-920)
- ORACLE DATABASE 11G R2: ADMINISTRATION I (DBOR-923)
- MANAGING RESOURCES
- RESOURCE manager architecture
- CONSUMER groups
- RESOURCE plans
- AUTOMATIC & adaptive mapping
- ACTIVATING plans
- MONITORING resource allocation
- EXPLICIT consumer group switching
- INSTANCE caging
- AUTOMATING TASKS WITH SCHEDULER (BASIC)
- SCHEDULER architecture
- MANAGE programs
- MANAGE schedules
- MANAGE jobs
- AUTOMATING TASKS WITH THE SCEDULER (ADVANCED)
- MANAGE job classes
- MANAGE windows & window groups
- MANAGE chains
- ABOUT events & the scheduler
- CENTRALIZED ADMINISTRATION USING THE SCHEDULER
- CENTRALIZED scheduler architecture
- CENTRAL database setup
- CENTRAL database setup
- REMOTE host setup
- DEFINING remote jobs
- SUBMITTING remote jobs
- SCHEDULER FILE WATCHERS & E-MAIL NOTIFICATION
- E-MAIL notification
- FILE watchers